The health of our staff, clients, and their homes is very important to We’re Cleaning Green.
Please be aware that we cannot and will not disclose our staff’s personal health information to our current and/or potential clients.
However, we do follow strict protocols to ensure everyone is protected during this pandemic.
We ask everyone to adhere to the following:
- Contact WGC if anyone in your household has become ill and needs to stay home on the day of your scheduled cleaning. We will need to rebook your cleaning.
- If cleaning staff show any cold/flu-like symptoms, they are required to stay home. Another staff member will be assigned to your house for your regularly scheduled cleaning.
- When you greet the cleaners at the door, please wear a mask and limit chatting.
- If you must stay home, please remain in an area of your home that the WCG staff will not enter (i.e. the basement) … Better yet, head out for the duration of your clean.
- If you need to be in an area that is being cleaned (i.e. bathroom, kitchen), you and your family (children included) must wear a mask and always remain at least 6 feet away from the staff. Announce to the staff that you are entering a room.
- Our products contain a surfactant. This kills the outer fatty layer of the Corona Virus and therefore, causing it to die. If you feel this is not enough, any products provided by the client must be approved through the head office as it could cause a reaction with the staff. (i.e. headaches)
- We will be using the client’s vacuum to reduce cross-contamination. Please have it available for their use.
- All product containers, cloths, mopheads, and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between every home.
- All staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
We appreciate all your understanding and flexibility as this has not been an easy time for any of us.
The WCG Team!
“We are very impressed with your cleaning services. Consistantly thorough! Thank you very much!”
MS – Ajax, ON